Freelance Jobs

Saturday, December 18, 2010

International Film Festival Kerala





I have been busy watching the films screened in the 15the international film festval kerala, held in Trivandrum, the capital city of Kerala. Around 150 films were screened in 10 theatrs and I really enjoyed the 15 films I watched.some of them went into my heart like a beautifully written story or novel.

German, French, Kyrgistan, Austrian, Belgium, Croatian, Finland,Columbian, Egyptian,Russian,Hungarian, Spanish Flemnco, Hindi And finally one English movie made my Festival complete.

I like to post some reviews in my blog later.

2 comments:

~Cheryl said...

That's a lot of film watching! I have an impossible time just sitting for a minute in front of the TV set. However, you inspire me to maybe take the time to watch a film -- but it will have to be really good! :D

Binoy Mathew said...

oh ya but tastes differ...